It’s time to develop your own QR code! In addition to marketing your business with your website name and address, create QR codes that immediately link to a mobile site of your company. The steps to create QR codes are to target your audience, develop content, generate a QR code, create a mobile site or landing page, track your QR code campaign, and analyze the results. From generators to social media content and analytics, use these five free tools to maximize your marketing effectiveness.
1. Kaywa – Kaywa is an easy to use QR code generator. Generate a code for a URL, text, phone number, or SMS. In order to use the system, the Kaywa Reader app must be downloaded to display the content. This site is perfect for simple content and for first time QR code users.
2. PushQR – PushQR is a QR code generator and a QR code campaign-tracking tool. The system works with QR codes and Microsoft TAG’s to regulate direct and indirect marketing and increase consumer response. PushQR creates QR codes that can be used online and in print. When a consumer scans the code, they will be directed to a mobile site for direct purchasing, SMS response, digital signs, and email response. PushQR also has marketing tools to help with QR code consulting, campaign plans, design, mobile apps, cross media marketing, and data collection analysis. The perfect site for a business to take full advantage of everything QR codes has to offer.
3. QFuse – QFuse is a proprietary QR code tracking and reporting system that integrates the use of QR codes into marketing campaigns. Through QFuse, businesses will create a mobile website where they can share video, photos, social media, and exclusive offers. The user scans a QFuse QR code and is taken to the mobile site. This site is best suited for business and personal promotion.
4. Likify – This website allows you to create a QR code that links mobile devices to the ‘like’ button on your Facebook company page. Consumers will scan the code and be transferred to a mobile landings page that features the official Facebook ‘like’ button. After the user clicks the ‘like’ button, they will be taken to the business’ mobile page. This site is a great solution for businesses trying to increase their fans on Facebook.
5. Tingiz – This site is a great platform for creating smart and simple mobile microsites from QR codes on products. The Tingiz microsite empowers the product usage experience for consumers through polls, contests, trivia, and exclusive offers. Through Tingiz, your business can enhance all aspects of your brand experience. Tingiz offers a community where you can interact with the users of your QR codes and conduct market research. QR codes also feature large storage space for company content and additional product information. Consumers can interact with their personal network by sharing your products and liking the product on Facebook. Tingiz is a great tool for larger businesses with any number of products that are looking to connect with their customers.
Now that you have access to these tools to enhance your marketing opportunities and customer relationship management, try these QR code tools to improve the marketing capabilities of your business. How will you use QR codes to improve your business?